Tuesday 17 May 2011

Durva's Travel Diaries: Weekend at Krabi

Another destination worth a mention is Krabi. So on a weekend, we take off to Krabi- an isolated beach in Thailand where you can walk in the sea with knee dip water all of 2 kms inside. One thing that makes Krabi unique is that, it has dense rain-forests and then the sea and the shore. A Hirthik Roshan movie might have been shot here. We are at Amari Vogue, architecturally Thai with layered pools cascading down the ocean. The Mandava Spa to be noted. By now you must be knowing that I am spa sucker, but to recoup the stresses of urban life, I think a spa is a perfect way to spend some "me time" and regain my senses. We go island hopping on our boat to Michael Jackson island and many others through the day. Krabi is a romantic paradise for those in love. I am always in love with life and what it has to offer.
Amari Vogue, Krabi, Thailand
At Amari Vogue, Krabi, Thailand


No comments:

Post a Comment