Wednesday 18 May 2011

Durva's Travel Diaries: Exotic Getaway to Alibaug

Mandara Spa, Alibaug
As you all know already that I am an absolute spa sucker and I like to rejuvenate myself on a regular basis, I love visiting spas and spend some "me" time. For such a relaxing getaway, I had been to the Radission Resort and Spa, Alibaug. It is the first Mandara Spa of Thailand which brings with it the legendary magic of unique and exotic spa treatments that reflect the beauty, spirit and traditions of the ancient times and the soul and ritual of Asian culture.

Exotic, extremely relaxing, filled with the serenity of the Mandara Spa surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and water bodies, making it a perfect getaway to unwind from the stresses of day to day life. The Mandara treatments take place in the spaciously designed spa rooms where, tasteful artwork blends with the classic elegance of contemporary design suites, which are complete with private showers, changing rooms with spacious designated vanity areas. I had the choice of different treatments to pamper myself which include a variety of massage styles, seaweed, mud or herbal body wraps, facials, salt scrubs, aromatherapy, reflexology and a selection of freshwater baths. However, noisy Radission Resort and Spa could not live up to the expectations of Mandara Spa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment